Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yay for new clothes that fit!

So I got my check for Maternity clothes! I had a few shirts and pants but I couldn't find the bin that I put them in anywhere! So I bought a few surrogacy shirts and had I had one made for each of my littles!


I wish I thought of the fact that I'd see the belly band through the shirt before I got a bunch of light pink and white shirts... lol (I think I might go back and swap a pair of pants for ones I saw with the beige colored band, because that won't show through!) 


I have another appointment on Friday! This driving to Mass for 10-15 minute appointments is getting old... lol I wish my OB wanted to work with the one in Mass so I could have some appointments here. I have to schedule them for when Geoff has a day off 
so he can go with me. I hate driving into Mass by myself, especially 45 minutes away! Ha ha! 


Well that's it for now! I'll update after my appointment! 


Oh and of course AFTER I bought new clothes I found my old ones! 


1 comment:

  1. I love the shirts! No worries over the dark pants, they do not take away from the message Krissy!

    Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete