Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dr. Appointment and other things!

So I had another appointment last Friday. Everything looks great! The baby was moving around so much that we could only hear the heartbeat for a few seconds. She'd get the HB, then the lil wiggle worm would move away! When s/he was sitting still though we heard a good strong heartbeat! 


OK so I got to have a mini panic attack yesterday! The Dr.s office called and told me that there was no U/S tech in on the day (Sept. 3rd) we scheduled the appointment. I was just about to start screaming into the phone, when the lady said... "Now I know you have people flying in for it, and it needs to be done that day." I said "Yes it does! The parents are coming in the night before, and then the day after the appointment we're leaving for our vacation!" So she told me she'd work on it and get back to me ASAP. 
So about 20 minutes later she called back and says it's all set, it's just going to be at the hospital instead. Which works out anyway, because we wanted to tour the hospital while Beth and Mike were here and I obviously want to know where it is before I go into labor! Ha ha! 


So there was the tiny little drama! I'm glad they took care of it so quickly... I just don't understand why they didn't know when I first made the appointment that no one would be in!  

No comments:

Post a Comment