Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

No use crying over BK....

**OK little side note...
We're adding on to the house and we just bought a tub, toilet, and sink so we're like broke this week...**


So there's not much to eat in the house right now... Well there's stuff, just nothing I want. I was going to have a meatball sandwich, (we had spaghetti and meatballs last night) but we ran out of bread. So anyway Hubbie texted me and said "Hey stopping at BK for lunch... What did you do for lunch?" (He drives the delivery truck, and must of gotten a tip or something and I thought he was in the area) So I texted right back.. "Yay! Whopper with bacon, cheese and extra pickles and a small fry!" 
I was so exited! I normally don't like fast food, but I really wanted a cheeseburger right now!


Then I get his text back... "Hunnie.. That's not what I meant... Sorry! I'm going to BK for lunch, what are you doing? Love you... Order something if you want! " Then I went back and re-read his text... I literally almost burst into tears.... (doesn't help that my daycare kids have been nuts today...) I'm still sitting here all mopey and sad about it... 


Aww my first pregnancy spazz.... Someone want to bring me a cheeseburger?? Ha ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment