Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just a little update!


I've been less exhausted lately which is nice... Considering I have my two littles and a small in home daycare with about 6 kids to take care! Thank God for my assistant, or I'd probably go out of my mind! It's also nice to have another adult to talk to during the day! 

Still no pregnancy symptoms! Well no puking... I've been having very minor heartburn, haven't even needed to pop any Tums! So aside from peeing like every 20 minutes and like 2-3 times in the middle of the night, (you think I'd take a hint and stop drinking after like 8pm... ha ha!) everything is going great! 

I can't wait to see Beth and Mike again! We have an ultrasound scheduled for September 3rd, so they're flying over! I have another appointment coming up. It really sucks having to drive about 40 minutes away for like a 10 minute appointment. lol I've been making them for when Geoff has a day off, because I hate driving into Mass by myself, also I'm horrible with directions and have like a mini panic attack if I get lost! LOL 

I forget if I mentioned it before, but I have to deliver the baby in Mass, because if I were to deliver in NH (unless it was an emergency) then the parents would have to adopt the baby. Which is ridiculous because it's 100% their baby! I guess they way NH see's it is, if it come out of me it's mine... So stupid! I wish NH would just change that...

I'm 14 weeks now! So that means I'll be getting a check soon to get some maternity clothes! WoooooP! I already have a few cute shirts picked out! 

I'm already getting a belly, and like none of my pants fit. (not that I'd be wearing them anyway seeing it's been like 85 or higher the past few weeks!) I have some maternity clothes (I gave most of them away) in a box in the basement.. I'll have to ask the hubbie to go down and get that for me! I remember the first time I put on a pair of maternity pants, I pulled them up and I was like... These are the most comfy jeans EVER! They look cute and they're comfy like PJ pants because of the big band of material! Soooo... Yay for clothes shopping soon! 

Oh and I have a new niece! My brothers girlfriend, (who's also my best friend) just had their baby girl! Well about 3 weeks ago... She's SO adorable... I'm so so happy for them! :-D <3

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you, Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww your my best friend too....and my baby loves her aunty xo

    ReplyDelete