Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

So... so sleepy...

Ahh... The part of pregnancy where you feel like a zombie! I am EXHAUSTED! (Shh... I should be making dinner right now, but I can't seem to remove my lazy ass from this chair...) That might have something to do with the crazy busy weekend we had though! Ha ha!

Saturday we had a big family cookout! It was so nice to have a bunch of us together for a day! Then Saturday night I baked a cake and some cupcakes for a birthday party. *I like to decorate cakes! ;-)*  So Sunday morning was spent decorating a Princess and the Frog cake and Frog cupcakes. Then that afternoon we went to the birthday party! That night we relaxed with some friends and watched a movie until about 1am (while I baked another cake), then this morning I was up bright and early to decorate a Dinosaur cake! 











So today (after decorating the cake) was spent laying around, because I am tired! Oh, BTW! The Dinosaur cake was my first real cake order! So... YAY me!


OK so that had nothing to do with the surrogacy, but I haven't written in a few days sooo... this is what you get for now! Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment