Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's so weird...

That I'm only 14 days pregnant and I know that I am! It's also funny that I'm not the mama! Ha ha!

So far the nurse says (the way the numbers from my blood work look) that there is only one baby growing in there! So unless the numbers go up dramatically by Monday, then there is most likely only one! That's what we're all hoping for at least! Of course Beth and Mike would be happy with two babies too! I just would hate to end up with a C-section or to have to worry about the problems (being stuck on bed rest, early delivery.. Ect.) that might come with twins. I think I would go out of my mind if I were to end up on bed rest! Ha ha!

So I'm still on the Progesterone shots until I have the Ultrasound (on June 7th) which will be about 5 weeks into the pregnancy... Maybe a little longer, because I think the nurse said I would continue it until about 8 weeks in. They still suck a whole lot, but I'm more used to them now.

Oh and I can have coffee and sex again! LOL Sorry, I know that's TMI, BUT I want to talk about everything that's going on, in case anyone is ever thinking about doing becoming a Surrogate! :D

So when I started the Lupron injections (the little needle in my tummy) We had to stop having sex.... That was on April 9th... So whatever, we had other things we could do. These last 2 weeks though (after the transfer) I wasn't even allowed to have an O! So needless to say this was a long month and a 1/2! LOL

Also I wasn't allowed caffeine for the 2 weeks, I don't drink much anyway, one cup of coffee a day and that's about it. I don't even drink caffeinated soda, it's almost always Sierra Mist. So this morning I enjoyed my first cup of caffeinated coffee in two weeks! ;-) WoooT!

2 comments:

  1. That's so amazing! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Face!!!! Your doing an amazing thing for Mike and Beth. They are so very lucky to have such an amazing person to hold their child for them and help make their biggest most precious dreams come true! You are a hero to them and a lot of other people in this world. You give hope to other women who are unable to have children because you have shown them another option to have their very own biological child. Perhaps not the way they wanted to have the child originally, but I bet right now they wouldnt have it any other way!!!! As your best friend, I am always here for you to support you in any way you need support. <3 Things will get tough, but you have so much support and love from everyone. This is going to be such a great and incredible experience for you, your family, and Mike and beth! Cant wait to follow you through this proccess!!!!! <3 VROK

    ReplyDelete