Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

It's getting close!

I can't believe it's already January! Beth and Mike will be here on the 14th, and soon after they'll have their little baby!! I've been so SO tired lately... I'm hoping this little one decides to come a little early... like the 15th would be good! Ha ha! 
My legs and feet, and hands are swollen... I had to take my wedding rings and family ring off! I never puffed up this much with my Littles! I'm way more tired and achy this time too... I feel like I can't do anything without feeling like I'm trying to run a freaking marathon or something! I can't wait to get my body back! I'm at the point where I'm DONE! LOL
I just can't believe how fast this has gone by! I can't believe it's been over a year already when all this started and we met Beth and Mike! It's crazy how fast time flies! 

1 comment:

  1. I always find it amazing how QUICKLY others pregnancies go and how painstakingly slow are own are! Home stretch!! I absolutely cannot wait to hear your birth story and the love story that follows.

    ReplyDelete