Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dear Baby,

Well, it's been fun, but now I'm exhausted, achy all over and water logged. You have given me cankles and my hands are swollen too, and they hurt. You are adorable and all, and I've had fun feeling you wiggle around in my belly and play in my ribcage... but your Mommy and Daddy will be here on Friday. Seeing that your due date is just around the corner anyway, I'm asking you to please vacate the premises when they get here. It's been a great 9 months, but it's time for you to make your entrance into the world Little One! 
Please enjoy the next few days of kicking my ribs and using my bladder as a trampoline! ;-) 
Thanks and have a great day! 
Love,
Your Oven 

2 comments:

  1. this has to be my favorite post so far!!!! and to top it off you added, "your oven"......Beth and Mike are so lucky to hve you and you have shared something amazing with them....good luk when the baby comes!! I love you face <3 You did a great job!!!!! (now lets have a drink!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing lady Krissy...and I am happy it is almost over for you....I always got this way at the end...and gained 100 pounds usually with my kids....I love ya gal..you are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete