Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Can't think of a title... Ha ha

You know it's weird... I knew going into this exactly what I was doing and  how it could possibly affect me. I thought though, that I might still have SOME small feelings of attachment towards the baby once I started feeling her/him moving around. I can honestly say though, that even after about 2 months of feeling little flutters to all out kicks, I really don't feel attached! I'm just so happy to do this for them and I have two beautiful children already, so I really think that helps so much! Also the fact the the baby isn't even mine! (That's still so weird to say... Ha ha!) 
I know that once the baby is born, it still might be a little sad to watch the baby get on a plane and fly away, but I know that I'll be OK! Beth and Mike are such awesome people, and I can not wait for them to have their baby and start their little family! I'm so, so happy for them!!! :-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment