Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Every 2 weeks!!

So I just had another appointment last Friday! Now I start going every two weeks! This is going by SO fast! 


The baby is still measuring right on time, and is head down! The Midwife told me that I've gained 33 pounds already, and they typically like to see only 35 pounds, so to start watching what I eat... Yea OK lady.. I'll try not to gain more than 2 pounds in the next 3 months! ;-) 
Doesn't the baby start gaining like 1/2 a pound a week around now??  I'm probably going to pack on a few pounds just Thanksgiving day!! Ha ha!! 


I had the Glucose test and the nurse called back on Sunday and said everything looked great! The Orange Junk didn't taste as horrible as I remembered. 


Well I think that's it! Just a quick update today! :-D

1 comment:

  1. I cannot stand judgmental people when it comes to weight...what are they doing, trying to induce an eating disorder? Sheesh. My OB's were ultra-cool when I was on my course of gaining 64 pounds with Cady. I was eating well and told me not to stress about it. But then I had one woman OB who made me feel bad about it. Whatever. My baby was healthy and it came off.

    ReplyDelete